Life Helpers Initiative (LHI) is a Nigerian national non-Governmental, registered in Nigeria and working in different State of the country especially in North west and North east.
In pursuit of the organization’s Health objectives, LHI is pursuing a partnership with one of the development partners in the country, dedicated to ending poverty in over 100 countries, reaching more than 90 million people through 1,300 projects. Women are a vital part of this project, using community-based efforts to improve basic education, increase access to quality health care and expand economic opportunity.
To ensure an effective and efficient outcome, LHI is seeking qualified female active health officers to be engaged as community Health workers who will be involved in order to continue to provide quality community services. The organization culture is one that is welcoming, supportive and focused, gender friendly as people living with HIV/AIS, Disability who feels qualified are encouraged to apply for the following position:
Job Title: Community Health Workers
Duration: 15 Months
Location: Bade, Yobe State
Core package of services will include the following:
• Quality, integrated community case management and integrated management of childhood illness
• Quality maternal health services
• Infection, prevention and control
• Community Engagement
• Community based surveillance
Interested individuals are requested to forward their application and current CV on or before 8th April, 2022 to email@example.com (RECRUITMENT@LHINIGERIA.ORG) or submit in the office
The Admin/Human Resource
Life Helpers Initiative
Don Etiebet Extension, down National Open University Road,
close to the Big White Overhead Tank,
Maiduguri Byepass Road, Damaturu
Life Helpers Initiative is an equal opportunity, gender friendly organization. Women, Youths, People living with HIV/AIDS and disabilities with the required qualifications are encouraged to apply
Life Helpers Initiative (LHI) is one of the leading non governmental, not for profit, Civil Society Organization based in and working the core North Western Nigeria with its headquarters in Sokoto, and branch offices in Kebbi, Zamfara, Borno, Adamawa, Bauchi, Ebonyi & Yobe States; strongly engaged in areas that have direct bearing to the well-being of the people, especially rural dwellers.
From its mission statement, LHI’s aim to empower Children, Youths, Women and communities in all aspects of life through advocacy, capacity development initiatives, community mobilization and socio-economic development
In order to continue to provide quality community services, LHI is seeking to engage dynamic, positive, self-starter who is able to work without much supervision and contributing to the growth of the organization. The organization culture is one that is welcoming, supportive and focused, gender friendly as people living with HIV/AIS, Disability who feels qualified are encouraged to apply for the following positions:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Type of Work: Full Time
Location: Yobe & Sokoto State
Report to: Director Finance & Admin and State Team Lead
Provide support under the responsibility of Director Finance & Admin ensuring that all accounting procedures for documentation of transactions of Funds Receipt and Disbursement are observed and financial processes and reports are in line with policies of LHI.
• Prepare payment, journal and receipt vouchers using the corporate accounting software – QuickBook.
• Ensure that transactions are complete and accurate with self-explanatory and understandable descriptions.
• Maintain good filing for all voucher to ensure easy retrieval.
• Print the monthly QuickBooks reports for signing and appropriate filing.
• Ensure that the QuickBooks balances of the advances account agree with the sub-ledger balances.
• Maintain cash books, including providing updates to Finance Operations Manager to prevent negative cash and bank balance.
• Support program staff in making payments to participants during activities implementation.
• Perform any other duties as specified by your supervisor(s).
Qualifications and Experience:
• A BSc or HND in Financial accounting and related financial/Business administration courses.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• At least 2 years of practical work experience in managing financial and administrative systems for donor funded projects
• A minimum of 2-year experience in grant financial management with donor-funded projects.
Job Title: Program Officer
Type of Work: Full Time
Report to: Director Gender & Governance
The Programme Officer will be responsible for effective programme implementation, designing new approaches, activities, and projects; and ensuring program quality and cross-organizational learning.
• Support implementation of project activities
• Support with proper documentation of relevant documents for implementation of projects
• Support the development of monthly, quarterly and annual work plans and annual budgets in accordance with ongoing activities and plans for the year.
• Ensure judicious use of resources for activities and that expenditures are within agreed plans
• Ensure proper documentation and filing of reports for the projects
• Support advance and retirement processes; and obtaining of requisitions from the Administrative Unit
• Assume any other responsibilities relevant to the position as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
• First Degree in Social Sciences or Arts / Humanities.1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, time management, research and delivery skills
• Strong ability to work in a diverse socio-cultural environment with less supervision
• Fluent in the writing and speaking of Hausa language is an added advantage.